The AMDetails Single Stage Detail consists of a single stage machine polish which is mainly intended as prep before a Gtechniq coating or to remove very light dealer marring. All painted surfaces will undergo a very fine machine polish using a finishing polish and pad. This service will extract the sharpest possible finish out of your vehicle before your chosen protection is applied.
This service is ideal for a newer vehicle which does not suffer from heavy swirling or random deep scratches
- Wheels cleaned with AM Wheels and various brushes.
- Wheel iron deposits and staining removed with AM Iron.
- Wheel tar deposits safely removed.
- Vehicle jacked up, arch liners and tyres cleaned using AM APC and various brushes.
- Vehicle pre-rinsed to remove loose dirt.
- Lowers soaked in AM APC.
- Application of AM Foam to the whole vehicle.
- Window rubbers, badges and gaps cleaned with AM APC and a 1” Detailing Brush.
- Door shuts and inner fuel flap cleaned with AM APC and a 1” Detailing Brush.
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Exterior bodywork surfaces washed using AM Bubbles, AM T-Mitt and the 2 Bucket Method.
- Tar safely removed from all exterior surfaces and door shuts.
- Iron contamination safely removed from exterior surfaces and door shuts using AMIron.
- Whole vehicle clayed with AM Clay to remove remaining bonded surface contamination.
- Vehicle given a final rinse, brought inside, then towel and blow dried.
- Paintwork inspection carried out using various lighting sources.
- Paintwork assessment carried out using a paint depth gauge.
- Edges, badges, number plates and delicate trim masked or removed.
- Single stage refining polish carried out to remove light swirls and marring.
- Head and tail lights enhanced.
- Paintwork degreased to remove polishing oils to show true finish.
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces. (AM Seal or Wax)
- Single coat of AM Wheel Wax applied to wheel faces.
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed.
- Durable trim dressing applied to all black plastic trim.
- Exterior glass polished with Gtechniq G4 Nano Glass Polish.
- Windows treated with a single coat of rain repellant.
- Exhaust tips protected with AM Wheel Wax.
- Final wipe with detailing spray ready for collection.
10-16 Hours 2 day booking
This service qualifies you for AMDetails aftercare services and maintenance valets.
Final price dependant on paint work condition.
Any of our additional bolt ons can be added but may extend time with your vehicle.
All work is to be carried out at our detailing bay in Elgin, Moray.