The Correction Detail is the pinnacle of paint correction that AMDetails offer. The vehicle will undergo as many correctional stages as safely possible to achieve an as near perfect, defect free finish. This is then followed by a refining process to generate high levels of gloss and clarity. This service is aimed at customers whose paintwork is desired to be near perfect.
- Wheels cleaned with AM Wheels and various brushes.
- Wheel iron deposits and staining removed with AM Iron.
- Wheel tar deposits safely removed.
- Vehicle jacked up, arch liners and tyres cleaned using AM APC and various brushes.
- Vehicle pre-rinsed to remove loose dirt.
- Lowers soaked in AM APC.
- Application of AM Foam to the whole vehicle.
- Window rubbers, badges and gaps cleaned with AM APC and a 1” Detailing Brush.
- Door shuts and inner fuel flap cleaned with AM APC and a 1” Detailing Brush.
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Exterior bodywork surfaces washed using AM Bubbles, AM T-Mitt and the 2 Bucket Method.
- Tar safely removed from all exterior surfaces and door shuts.
- Iron contamination safely removed from exterior surfaces and door shuts using AMIron.
- Whole vehicle clayed with AM Clay to remove remaining bonded surface contamination.
- Vehicle given a final rinse, brought inside, then towel and blow dried.
- Paintwork inspection carried out using various lighting sources.
- Paintwork assessment carried out using a paint depth gauge.
- Edges, badges, number plates and delicate trim masked or removed.
- Multiple cutting stages carried out to remove as many defects as safely possible.
- Multiple refining stages to remove any machine marring also increase clarity and gloss.
- Head and tail lights corrected.
- Paintwork degreased of all polishing oils to show true finish.
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces. (AM Seal or AM Wax)
- Single coat of AM Wheel Wax applied to wheel faces.
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed.
- Durable trim dressing applied to all black plastic trim.
- Windows treated with a single coat of rain repellant.
- Exhaust tips protected with AM Wheel Wax.
- Final wipe with detailing spray ready for collection.
5+ Day Booking
This service qualifies you for AMDetails aftercare services and maintenance valets.
Final price dependant on paint work condition.
Any of our additional bolt-on services can be added but may extend time with your vehicle.
All work is to be carried out at our detailing bay in Elgin, Moray.