Ford Focus ST Protection Detail – Blue
This tastefully modded Ford Focus ST came in to see AMDetails and after a cancelation managed to slip in to the diary. The option of a protection detail as chosen after chatting to the customer about options with a possible enhancement / correction in the New Year.
Here is hoping we see this one return next year.
- Wheels cleaned with AM Wheels – Acid Free Wheel Cleaner, AM Wheels Brush & 1 ” Detailing Brushes
- Wheels tar and iron deposits removed
- Wheels faces polished with AM Glaze
- Wheels sealed With AM Wheel Wax
- Tyres dressed
- Lower area of vehicle given citrus wash to break down road grime
- Door shuts and boot shuts cleaned with AMDetails APC and 1 ” Detailing Brushes
- Whole vehicle snow foamed with AM Foam to loosen and break down dirt deposits
- All the finer details paid attention to with 1 ” Detailing Brushes & AMDetails APC
- 2 bucket method with AM Bubbles & AM Genuine Lamb’s Wool ‘T’ Mitt
- Tar and iron deposits removed
- All paint work and windows Clayed to remove further contaminations
- Another application of AM Foam
- Full vehicle rinse paying attention to panel gaps and trims
- All surfaces dried with vehicle drier and padded dry with AMDetails Fluffy Drying Towel
- Paintwork cleansed and prepared for protection with AM Glaze via Dual Action Polisher
- Protection applied to vehicle (2 x AM Seal, 1 x AM Wax as standard)
- Exterior trims dressed and protected
- Chromes polished and protected
- Windows cleaned inside and out with AM Glass
- Windscreen treated with our water repellent formula
- Exhaust tip polished
- Final inspection carried out
- Detailing spray wipe down in preparation for customer collection
4-6 Hours 1 day booking
Prices From £150
On arrival to AMDetails
Previous polishing marks still left on the car…. 🙁
The usual stubborn bodies on the front of this focus.
As always with a vehicle in Moray. Good old Seagull mess!
So the wash process for an AMDetails Protection Detail.
After just one cycle of spray on, dwell, agitate , rinse.
The front wheels were also a state, probably due to the AP Racing 4 pot upgrade.
After Wheels it’s time for the [URL=”http://www.store.amdetails.co.uk/am-foam”]AMFoam[/URL]
As this worked its magic. I prepared the two buckets (Which we will be stocking shortly) with [URL=”http://www.store.amdetails.co.uk/am-bubbles”] AMBubbles[/URL] & [URL=”http://www.store.amdetails.co.uk/am-t-mitt”]AM Genuine Lamb’s Wool ‘T’ Mitt[/URL]
Then on to the areas or finer detail.
Appears I didn’t take any immediate afters but there are in the final shots 😉
Quick picture to show how the car looks just after an Intensive Clean.
Now on to Decontamination.
Then on to the Iron
All the plastics were dressed. Windows Cleaned and AM Rain (Our Rain Repellent coming soon
Exhausts given a new lease of life with Autosol metal polish.
This left us with the finished shots.
Some horrible out of focus afters of the door shuts
Thank you for reading