BMW M3 – Interlagos Blue – Gtechniq Silver Treatment
Gtechniq Silver Treatment
- Paintwork deep cleansed and clayed to remove all surfaces contaminants and waxes.
- Alloy wheels, wheel arches, door, boot and bonnet shuts deep cleansed.
- Full engine detail.
- Paint thickness measured and full blemish report completed.
- Delicate trims protected, washer jets, indicator side repeaters and bolt on badges removed ready for polishing.
- A 2 stage polish of up to 8 hours using P1 Nanocomposite polish and P2 Hologram Remover.
- Paintwork coated with C1 Crystal Lacquer
- All Exterior Trim restored to as new condition using C4 Permanent Trim Restorer
- Carpets vacuumed, interior trim cleaned and coated with C6 Natural Trim
- Fabric or leather seats deep cleaned with w2 Universal Cleaner
- Tyres dressed with T1 Long life Tyre Gel
- Soft Top deep cleaned with W2 Universal Cleaner and protected with I1 Smart Fabric
- Chrome and Stainless buffed to a high gloss finish with M1 All Metal Polish
- Vehicle Inspected using Gtechniq’s 20 Point inspection process
- Total time of treatment 12-20 hours
Additional charges may apply for 4×4 and extra large vehicles.
Wheels, Glass and other Gtechniq protection bolt ons are at extra cost.
On to the car.
The BMW M3 was first treated to an AM APC, Powerful All Purpose Cleaner, wash. Sprayed over the body of the BMW, left to work then pressure washed off.
The engine only had a covering of some light dust and a few transit grease spots these again were removed easily with AM APC.
Next up was a coating of AM Foam to further clean the BMW during out contactless wash stages. Sprayed on and left to dwell for 10 minutes. Then Rinsed off. Luckily the temperatures managed to stay high enough that our pressure washer jet was not freezing up.
AM Wheels and Various brushes were used to tackle the M3 Wheels. But then the weather took a turn for the worst. so the photography was stopped till we managed to defrost the car inside. Out side in and out of the frosty spells we carried on with the two bucket method. Then the De iron, De tar and clay barring stages of our decontamination process.
Then it was on to the 1 – 2 stage machine process required to remove some dealer induced marks and marring. Ready for the Gtechniq C1 coating and EXO V1
Whilst the machining was being carried out we also raised the M3 to remove its wheels for a Gtechniq Wheels off Package bolt on. The wheels were prepped and adjusted ready for Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour. arches were also cleaned further and dressed.
This then left the Gtechniq G1 Smart vision glass. and the Gtechniq Silver interior clean. leaving the vehicle ready for customer collection and with a 5 year Gtechniq warranty.