Audi TT RS – Phantom Black – Correction Detail
This well maintained Audi TTRS came in to AMDetails to have the defects removed left by the previous owner.
The customer knew a fair bit about detailing and had already carried out a protection detail on the vehicle a few months prior and kept the protection well maintained.
So a date was booked and the TTRS came in to AMDetails for 4 days Correctional work.
AMDetails Correction Detail
- Wheels cleaned with AMDetails acid free wheel cleaner & fine hair brushes
- Wheels tar and iron deposits removed
- Wheels faces polished With AM Glaze, alloy wheels sealed With AM Wheel Wax, tyres dressed
- Lower area of vehicle given citrus wash to break down road grime
- Door shuts and boot shuts cleaned with AMDetails APC and 1 ” Detailing Brushes
- Whole vehicle snow foamed with AM Foam to loosen and break down dirt deposits
- All the finer details paid attention to with 1 ” Detailing Brushes & AMDetails APC
- 2 bucket method with AM Bubbles & AM Genuine Lamb’s Wool ‘T’ Mitt
- Tar and iron deposits removed
- All paint work and windows clayed to remove further contaminations
- Another application of AM Foam
- Full vehicle rinse paying attention to panel gaps and trims
- Vehicle padded dry with AMDetails Fluffy Drying Towel
- Full paint work assessment carried out with paint depth gauges
- All delicate areas and trims masked up
- Multistage cutting machine polish to remove the defects
- Single stage refining polish to increase depth, gloss and clarity
- Head & tail lights corrected
- IPA wipe down between each stage
- Vehicle washed with AM Foam
- Full vehicle rinse to remove all polishing dust and residue
- Vehicle dried with vehicle drier and Fluffy Drying Towel
- Final IPA wipe down to prepare panels for protection
- Protection applied to vehicle (1 x AM Seal, 1 x AM Wax as standard)
- Exterior trims dressed and protected
- Chromes polished and protected
- Windows cleaned inside and out with AM Glass
- Windscreen polished
- Windscreen treated with our water repellent formula
- Exhaust tip polished
- Final inspection carried out
- Detailing spray wipe down in preparation for customer collection
26+ Hours 3-4 day booking
Audi TT From £500
So on to the Matt.
Just general road grime and brake dust.
Signs that some one had been here before?
Cleaning was made easy by the customer keeping the protection well maintained.
So a few defects removal shots.
Still trying to master the manual focus.
Rear Arch Before
Rear Quater Before
One of my favourite shots from the camera.
Came in, in the morning to find a wee leak in the roof. It made for some early morning trying to be posh pictures.
- AM Bubbles
- AM Foam
- AM Glass (testing)
- AM Glaze
- AM Seal
- AM Tar (Testing)
- AM Wax
- AM Wheel Wax
- AM Wheels
- AMDetails All Purpose Cleaner
- AMDetails Clay Lubricant
- AMDetails Mild Clay Bar
- Autosol Metal Polish
- Meguiars Hot Shine Tyre Dressing
- Menzerna FF85
- Menzerna PO203S
- Menzerna RD3.02
- 3M Masking Tape
- AMDetails 1″ Detailing & Wheel Brush
- AMDetails 40 x 40 Microfibre cloths
- AMDetails Fluffy Drying Towel
- AMDetails Foam Wax Applicator Pads
- AMDetails Tyre Dressing Applicator
- AMDetails Wheel Brush
- Brinkmann Spot Light
- Cotton Buds
- Halogen Spot Lights (Various)
- Lake County Constant Pressure Pads (Green)
- Lake County Constant Pressure Pads (Orange)
- Milwaukee Rotary Polisher
- Paint Detective – Paint Depth Gauge
- Tooth Picks